All Inclusive Resorts
Puerto Vallarta has a large number of all inclusive resorts to choose from, so finding the perfect fit for your budget and taste should be easy. Not all resorts are the same. Each caters to different clientele, so it’s important to do some research before booking.
Family oriented all inclusive resorts are designed with children specifically in mind. They can have water parks, play grounds and great kid club facilities.
Vacation in lush paradise at Riu Jalisco, located a short distance from Puerto Vallarta along Playa de Flamingos in Nuevo Vallarta. This all inclusive hotel is only 8 miles from the Puerto Vallarta airport and features some of the top amenities such as 4 themed restaurants, swim-up bars, jacuzzis and daily and nightly entertainment. There are two swimming pools and a children’s pool.
Traveling with teens can be difficult; all inclusive resorts offer the combination of activities and programs to keep both the teens and parents happy.
All inclusive resorts are a great option for your wedding or celebration. These resorts offer special packages for you and your guests. Having everything included in the price of the room makes it less awkward and more affordable for your guests.
All Inclusive Puerto Vallarta Resorts Include A LOT in the Room Rate
- All meals and snacks served at the pool, on the beach, in your room and at the restaurants are included in your room rate. When staying at an all inclusive resort, you should be served 24 hours a day.
- Your drinks, including fruit juices, bottled water and soft drinks, are included. Alcoholic beverages served at the pool, beach, restaurant and your room mini-bar are also included.
- Gratuities and taxes are included.
- Most activities are included, but ask your travel agent or research the resort to find exactly which activities are supplied, as they differ from property to property.
- Many programs for kids are included. These are usually for children between the ages of 3-12 and are supervised.
- Some examples of Puerto Vallarta all inclusive resort activities are traditional Mexican arts and crafts, aqua aerobics, Spanish lessons, pool and beach games, diving, snorkeling, sports, gym facilities, movies, playgrounds, contests and kids only areas.
- All inclusive resort offer bars, dance clubs and nightly entertainment.
- Most all inclusive resorts don’t include babysitting, spa services, local tours, motorized water sports, airport transfers and transportation into town. Telephone, fax, and Internet access charges, business centers and some top shelf alcohol and wines.
Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Resorts
- Barcelo Puerto Vallarta
- Buenaventura Grand Hotel and Spa
- Casa Velas Hotel | Phone: (322) 226-6680
- Crown Paradise Club
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort and Spa
- Golden Crown Paradise
- Grand Velas Suites and Spa
- Marival Resort and Suites
- Melia Puerto Vallarta
- NH Krystal Vallarta
- Palladium Vallarta Resort and Spa
- Presidente Intercontinental Puerto Vallarta
- Riu Puerto Vallarta | Phone:(322) 228-0191
- Tropicana Puerto Vallarta
- Velas Vallarta Suite Resort
- Villa del Palmar Flamingos
- Villa Premiere Hotel and Spa